1) Q. Why can’t I make or receive telephone calls?
- Have you made sure that you are using the line cord provided with the phone
- Check that both ends of the line cord are connected correctly
- Make sure the power supply is plugged in to the mains and power switched on.
- Is the handset screen flashing Base, Out Of Range or Searching? Move closer to the base unit to try and resolve the error message.
- You may need to re-register your handset to the base please see user guide for instructions.
- Switch off the power to the phone and leave for 10 minutes, reconnect and see if this resolves the problem
- Try the phone line cord in another phone socket if possible or try another working phone in that socket
2) Q. Why can’t I get a dial tone?
- ensure you using line cord provided within the box, as your existing lead may not work
3) Q. Do you need a phone line socket for every handset you have?
- No Only Main Base Unit Requires Connection To Phone Socket
4) Q. Do you need main power for all handsets?
- Yes, As You Need To Charge All Handsets.
5) Q. If you have more than 1 handset can you call transfer or have internal calls?
- Yes, Any Cordless Phone With More Than 1 Handset You Have These Features
6) Q. Why does my handset continually display ‘Searching’, ‘Base’ or ‘Range out’ on the screen?
Ensure that the handset is within range of the vase and that there are no thick objects like solid floors or walls between them. Also check that there is nothing that may cause inteference clos to the base station – some TVs or routers could cause this. As with many electrical appliances you can always try turning the base station off ( removing it form power ) for a few seconds.
7) Q. Why don’t I seem to get a very good range with my cordless phone?
The base should be placed away from other electrical/electronic equipment e.g.TV’s, PC’s, modem/routers, microwaves, mobile phones etc. Ideally these items should be at least a metre away to avoid possible interference.
8) Q. Why can’t I play messages that have been left on my answering machine?
- Check the loudspeaker/playback volume setting. If you have set it too low you may not hear playback of any messages that have been recorded. There is usually a Vol+/Vol- button to adjust the loudspeaker/playback volume. Your answer machine may be set to Answer Only. This option does not allow a caller to leave a message